Policies and Billing
THANK YOU for learning with us! Our Educational Specialists reserve time on their schedules, plan lessons, and invest in the long-term development of each student. To provide regular, quality instruction we ask that the following policies are observed. We want every student to receive every lesson. We love watching our students become confident learners and we want you and your students to benefit and enjoy the journey as much as we do.
- Tuition is billed automatically every month (on the 23rd) to the card you have on file and includes the appointments you have scheduled for the month. This will secure a recurring weekly time on your clinician’s schedule. Once complete, your schedule is available to view on our online calendar.
- Tuition is not adjusted for missed or canceled lessons.
- If we have enough notice (48 hours or more) we will oﬀer to reschedule, subject to your Clinician’s availability. Reschedules are not guaranteed as our schedules are typically near capacity. Informing us ahead of time when you will be absent allows us to juggle space more eﬀectively, and we will oﬀer alternative times as we are informed of absences. No-shows and no-notice cancellations are not eligible for rescheduling. If your clinician cancels for illness or other reasons, those charges will be deducted from your next monthly billing.
Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer schedules are made according to your school calendar. Summer scheduling begins for your child when their school is finished for the year. School Districts and Private Schools are all on different schedules so there is often overlap in our schedules with children ending and beginning their personal school year. Make sure you let us know asap what your summer needs are as calendars fill up quickly.
Closed Dates 2022:
- Labor Day (Sept 5)
- Thanksgiving Day (Nov 24) and Black Friday (Nov 25)
- Winter Break (Dec 21, 2021 – Jan 2, 2022)
- MLK Jr Day (Jan 17)
- Memorial Day (May 30)
- Independence Day (July 4)
Spring Break: Our office is not closed for any particular “Spring Break” week, because they vary by School District.
Our office DOES NOT CLOSE automatically for “snow days” as declared by any particular School District. Most days the roads are clear by noon. If our office is closed due to weather, we will meet with students on Zoom.