Who We Are: Holly Graves and Associates is a private practice providing high-quality, research-based direct instruction and intervention for students with learning disabilities, primarily dyslexia and ADHD. We are Denver’s premier facility for reading instruction and learning disability intervention. Our students range from ages 4 to adult with the majority of students being in kindergarten to 10th grade.
- 3+ years experience as a classroom teacher (special education or general education)
- Master’s Degree (or higher) in Education, preferably reading science or related expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- HGA is seeking a seasoned reading interventionist with post-graduate hours in reading science and phonics-based reading programs.(Leveled Reading is not considered evidence-based intervention for students with dyslexia).
- Our ideal candidate has a foundational knowledge of effective reading instruction and a grasp on the impact, symptoms, and long-term implications of learning disabilities, primarily dyslexia.
- You must be patient, professional, creative, able to work both independently and collaboratively, and have strong communication skills as you will be responsible for managing a caseload of up to 15-20 families.
- This job is for someone who is intellectually curious with a willingness to partake in ongoing training and team book studies. We take pride in making a difference for students, families, and the community of schools with whom we partner, and advocate for students with special needs.