While most of our clinical practice is Direct Instruction and Remediation, we are experts in the interpretation of psycho-educational evaluations. We can do some educational testing, screening and benchmarking for language-based problems as well as design intervention programs based on testing results. Some of the services we offer include:
- Review the Assessment/Evaluation you already have. Many of our clients already have a full PsychoEducational Evaluation, and have been referred to us for Intervention. Others may have one from another City or State. We can review and analyze your Evaluation, help you understand what it means, and make recommendations for Intervention based on your testing.
- Help you determine if you need an eval. We can make recommendations for additional testing if we think you need it. Or we can do some testing ourselves depending on our availability and what you need or refer you to a competent provider. Read more . . . What is an Evaluation, and Do I Need One?
- Review other testing (like Normative tests given at school, or Benchmarking results) and recommend best-practices for intervention.
- Review your IEP or 504 Plan and recommend best-practices for accomodations and school services.
- For our existing clients: answer questions about school placement (or refer you to an appropriate service), summer programs, and other support services.
- Diagnose Dyslexia